It is no longer neccessary to register your return online. Use the returns form provided with your order. Follow the instructions on this form and add it to your return parcel. If you do not include the returns form, we are not able to process your return and make a refund.
Can I return everything?
You can return anything within two weeks, unworn and with the tags on. This includes sale items.
Tights and socks can only be returned if they have not been removed from the packaging.
Can I return swimwear?
For hygienic reasons, swimwear can only be returned with the hygienic strips in place.
Sending your returns
- Fill out the return form. Mark the item(s) you wish to return and provide us with a return reason.
- Pack the items and the return form in the box in which you received the order.
- Send the return shipment to the following address:
IMPORTANT - Please add the return form to the package. Otherwise we are not able to process the return or make a refund.
- Shipping rates that you pay to return articles, are for your own expenses (except in case of production flaws or complaints).
- When you return the entire order, we will refund the shipping costs that we charged while placing the order.
Warranty or complaints
Despite of our greatest care it is possible that you receive a wrong item. In this case please contact our customer service team for assistance.
The warranty is valid within 2 months of receipt and must be returned with the original invoice.
Received wrong item(s)?
Although we do our very best, it might happen that you received the wrong article. In this case please get in touch with our customer service team to resolve this matter.
Important information for customers from Switzerland
Are you returning your package from Switzerland? Please check the box "RETURNED GOODS" or "OTHER" on the customs form and fill in "Return clothing" under comments. If the custums form is not filled in correctly, the applicable import duties will be charged to the costumer.
Do you have any other questions? Please contact us. We’re here to help.